COVID-19: Virtua Health continues to prioritize your safety. For information about services, visiting, and connecting to care, click here.
- 1 cup dried baby lima beans
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) cans solid white albacore tuna, drained
- 4 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, stems removed and leaves chopped (about 1 1/2 cups packed leaves)
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
Soak beans overnight. Drain and rinse. Place beans in a large pot with 1 quart water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 45 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool.
In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon juice and pepper. Add tuna, radishes, celery, watercress, chives and cooled beans and stir until evenly coated.
(Amount Per Serving)Calories: 250