Enjoy warm, skinny nachos with 45% fewer calories, 84% less fat and 35% less sodium by using baked tortillas, reduced fat cheese and fat-free refried beans.
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 1 package (9.5oz) baked tortillas
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 Lime
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16oz) can fat free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 (4oz) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- ½ cup fresh tomato, diced
- ½ cup sweet onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cook ground chicken breast in a skillet over medium heat until it is no longer pink, about 5-10 minutes. Add salsa, cumin and cayenne pepper (optional) and simmer until fully cooked, about 5-10 more minutes.
- Spread tortilla chips on the baking sheet. Top with ground chicken breast mixture, refried beans, and cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Top skinny nachos with diced fresh tomatoes, onions, sliced jalapeno peppers and nonfat sour cream.
Nutrition facts (serving size: 12):
- 239 Calories
- 4g fat
- 697mg sodium
Updated June 6, 2016