Air Fryer Salmon with Roasted Asparagus
Salmon is a great choice if you're looking for a meal to boost kidney health. Paired with asparagus, a natural diuretic, this quick and easy recipe is a great, kidney-friendly meal.
Loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, salmon is an easy choice when it comes to kidney health. These acids help decrease inflammation and protect against heart disease and cancer as well. Made with asparagus, a natural diuretic, this meal is a match made in heaven for your kidneys! Within the diet recommendations of your clinicians, add this meal to your weekly dinner rotation.
- 16 oz. fresh salmon
- ½ lemon (squeezed)
- Asparagus (choice amount)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. While it’s preheating, drizzle salmon in olive oil and rub in salt, pepper, and garlic powder on sides as well. Finally, drizzle with lemon juice from half of a lemon. Once preheated, add seasoned salmon and cook for 10 minutes.
- After cooking for 5 minutes, flip salmon and add asparagus to air fryer drizzled with olive oil and season to your liking. Cook for the rest of the 5 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and enjoy! If you like your salmon and asparagus crispier, feel free to cook it for longer!