Healthy Gameday Snacks: Buffalo Chicken Dip
A crowd-pleaser packed with bold flavor with some simple substitutions that make all the difference in the world!
- 1 pound shredded cooked chicken
- 1 block reduced-fat cream cheese, softened and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- Preheat your oven to 350-degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all your ingredients together until well combined.
- Transfer your buffalo mixture into an 8x8 baking dish. Make sure you spread your mix into an even layer.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until the dip is warm and the edges turn a light golden brown.
- Serve warm with celery sticks or tortilla chips.
Updated February 4, 2022